Paul Plener, Wien zur Coronakrise
Ressourcen bzgl Seelische Gesundheit und Covid-19 – erstellt durch die ESCAP
Prof Sachs führt die möglichen Folgen der Covid-Pandemie für die Psyche aus
Am Krankenhaus Hietzing öffnet neue Ambulanz
6. Kinder- und Jugendpsychiatrie Kongress Innsbruck: „Schöne digitale Welt? Kinder und Jugendliche im Internet – Chance oder Gefahr?“
Rechungshofbericht zur Kipsy
Langjähriger Linzer Primararzt und Kinderpsychiater Werner Gerstl ist verstorben
Internationaler Kongress der ESCAP 2019 in Wien
Child and adolescent psychiatrists, mental health professionals and researchers will be strolling along the very corridors where the glamourous Sisi – the empress Elisabeth of Austria – spent her Habsburg court life, by the end of the nineteenth century. The 2019 ESCAP Congress will occupy Sisi’s premises for a few days to explore ‘Developmental psychiatry in a globalized world’: the congress theme for the next ESCAP conference.
“The Vienna congress will express how strongly child and adolescent psychiatry is linked to society, and how treatment is affected by knowledge sharing across our borders”, says professor Andreas Karwautz (Medical University of Vienna), co-organizer of the 2019 ESCAP conference on behalf of the Austrian Society of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy (ÖGKJP). “The event will also focus on the rich Austrian history in child and adolescent psychiatry.”
For further information, please visit the official congress webpage:
Scholarships available for attendees of the ESCAP Vienna 2019 congress
Several collegues from different countries submitted an application. So far, 10 scholarships were accepted and founded. The applicants can attend the ESCAP Vienna 2019 congress.
The awardees will be reimbursed with 1000€ (including registration fees) each. Who is entitled to apply for sponsorship?
Criteria (all 3 must apply):
- Doctors-in-training for child and adolescent psychiatry
- Age below 40 yrs.
- Resident of the following countries:
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Moldavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic
Course of action:
- The applicant needs to register for the congress and pay the fees.
- The ÖGKJP will decide the applicants to be supported.
- The applicant will be informed about acceptance and reimbursed at the congress counter.
- The name of the supported scholars will be announced in the program/website.